- We can be reached via e-mail by using the Contact form
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. The only information we use is the information volunteered by the consumer, such as contact or catalogue requests.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and for direct communication with you the user when requested. Some of our web pages utilise “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you. Non necessary cookies are only set when you have given your explicit consent to their use. Such cookies included those set by our statistics package Google Analytics.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by writing to us at the address on this page.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information requested when you provided us with your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests they have placed on-line.
- We do not share any of your details that you may have provided to us with third party companies.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
Our postal address is:-
11 UPPER CONYBERE STREET
BIRMINGHAM B12 0EB
General: +44 (0) 121 440 5894
Sales: +44 (0) 121 446 5322
Fax: +44 (0) 121 446 4344